Permission Form/Liability Waiver
Name of Event: MERGE Youth Rally/Lock-in
Location: The Bridge Church - 913 South Main Street, Charles City, Iowa 50616
Dates/Times: April 27th 6:00 PM - April 28th 8:00 AM
Cost: $10 per student
Method of Transportation: Chaperone Drivers/Vans/Cars/Other Methods
In Consideration of the opportunity for my child to participate, and fully recognizing that such an undertaking involves an element of risk, I/we assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation and do hereby release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless The Bridge Church, its agents, employees, and officers, and the chaperones, leaders, organizers, and sponsors and people transporting our child to and/or from these activities.
(Please include a copy of the participant's medical insurance card, both sides, with this form).
Whenever we travel we represent our church. In consideration of this, please read and sign the Code of Conduct for The Merge event. Any violation of this code will result in being sent home immediately without a refund.
Behavior for the Whole Event:
1. Participants will immediately obey the directions of all chaperones.
2. Participants are NEVER to be alone. Participants will always have a "buddy" or group of "buddies" with them.
3. Participants are NEVER to be in a private place with a member of the opposite sex (adult or minor).
4. Participants and Chaperones will notify their leader immediately if there is a problem or concernn
5. Participants will respect all property and individuals. (Vandalism, damage due to carelessness and physical harassment are not tolerated).
6. Participants will "check-in" and not leave the event without notifying their leader directly.
7. Participants will adhere to the "Bring/Don't Bring" list.
By signing this, you agree to the Code of Conduct and state that you understand the consequences of violating that code.
1. Sleeping Bag
3. Tooth Brush/toiletries needed
4. Pocket money (for merchandise if you with to purchase anything from our speaker)
1. Electronics (Games, iPods, etc.)
2. Weapons/Drugs/Alcohol or anything not allowed in School
3. Air Mattresses